DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- UK standard shipping is rate of £3.50 on all orders up to 2kg depending on size restrictions.
- International shipping starts from £7.50 but can be more depending on the item, weight and country.
- Payments are processed securely by PayPal or other Payments methods.
- Orders dispatched from the UK
- Please allow 3-7 working days for standard UK delivery.
- Due to Covid 19 restrictions Delivery times may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- International orders will normally take 2-12 weeks for standard delivery however you may need to allow more time if held in customs.
Please note that if a parcel is held in customs it is out of our hands.- If you have not received your parcel within this time frame please get in touch with us and we will do our best to get the issue resolved.
International shipping is NOT insured unless you select the tracked and signed for option (depending on country).
We cannot guarantee or replace lost or damaged parcels if you select only basic or standard delivery options.
We suggest you check the relevant delivery and insurance options applied before completing your order as we cannot be held responsible for parcels lost or damaged if you have not selected the correct or guaranteed services.
please consult ROYAL MAIL.COM for more guidance on services etc.
If you need to return an item, please send in protected packaging to the following address with tracked shipping:
155 Front Street
Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless you are returning a faulty item. Please note that if a parcel is returned without a tracking number, we may not be able to process your refund as we always ask for proof of postage.
Our returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days elapsed since you received your purchase, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange, unless the item is faulty, in which case the policy is extended to 30 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it with all tags still attached. By making a purchase, you are agreeing to the returns policy.
A Customs Form will be required by your country’s postal service for international shipping. When you fill in the form, please make sure that you tick ‘RETURNED GOODS’ otherwise we will be charged import tax on your return and this will be deducted from your refund and we may reject the parcel which will then be sent back to you.
If this option is not listed on the form, please tick ‘Other’ and write ‘Returned Goods – exempt from import tax’. Please allow extra time for the processing of your return if you are returning items from outside of the UK.
Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed within 3 working days, and the amount will be refunded to your original payment method. You will need to allow 3-5 working days for the payment to go back into your account.