To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (which you provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order etc), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• information needed to provide goods and services, such as information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, by signing up for mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about
your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not
overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving goods and services. We use your information to provide the
services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and 2) Compliance with the site Policy and Terms
information is only used as necessary to comply with our obligations .
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers i.e.to certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, such as delivery companies. but only
to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent
permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if it is believed that it is reasonably necessary to: (a)
respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and
address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the UK
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU ,we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the
contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) processing of some of your information based on legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages
from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have
compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the UK and wish to raise a concern about use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact:
For purposes of UK data protection law ,Infinitii Oils is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com